Due to hosting some of the most medically fragile children and families in need of immediate care, with the exception of our 24-bedroom home located on Westmoreland Avenue and 7-bedroom House Within The Hospital at the University of Rochester Medical Center, all programs have closed and volunteer operations have been suspended due to a confirmed community spread of COVID-19.
We are low on supplies and we need the help of the community daily. Please help us to reach our supply goal of $10,000 to cover the cost of food and supplies for a month:
You can give the following ways:
- Online – Make your secure online donation through our online donation form
- Mail – Send your check or money order to: 333 Westmoreland Drive, Rochester, NY 14620 – download form here
- Phone – Call in your donation using a credit card: (585) 442-5437
- Visit – Drop by our office between 9a.m. and 9p.m. every day
- Vehicle – Donate a vehicle to be sold at auction with the proceeds to RMHC
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Click here to view.
All donations are tax-deductible. Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester, NY will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.