CATER A MEAL
Due to the COVID-19 risk in our community, we have cancelled our Make-A-Meal and Cater-A-Meal programs due to having medically fragile and injured children and families present.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WAYS TO HELP:
• Send a cash donation through our website – http://www.rmhcrochester.org/get-involved/donate/
MORE ABOUT THE CATER-A-MEAL PROGRAM:
Our families appreciate the comfort and support provided by generous groups. Without your assistance, parents/caregivers can spend up to $75 a day on meals while their children are hospitalized. Many of these families are with us for weeks and months. With your help we can assist families with the cost of food.
- Please call 585-442-5437 to find out how many families are in our home so guarantee portion to person needs.
- Food must be prepared in a licensed kitchen.
- Food can be delivered hot or cold as long as it is fully cooked and can be reheated in our microwave.
- Please call 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your commitment.
- Meals can be delivered at any time of the day.
- No serving supplies or beverages are needed.
- Delivery to the house is easy. Just pull up to our upper loop on Westmoreland Avenue and call the above number.
- If you have any questions about our Cater a Meal Program please call 585-442-5437.
Rosie Torzynski – Program Coordinator