CATER A MEAL
Due to the COVID-19 risk in our community, we have cancelled our on-site volunteer meal program due to having medically fragile and injured children and families present.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WAYS TO HELP:
• Send a cash donation through our website – http://www.rmhcrochester.org/get-involved/donate/
• Have a catered meal delivered to our house – http://www.rmhcrochester.org/get-involved/cater-a-meal/
Our families appreciate the comfort and support provided by generous groups. Without your assistance, parents/caregivers can spend up to $75 a day on meals while their children are hospitalized. Many of these families are with us for weeks and months. With your help we can assist families with the cost of food. Sign-up to Cater-A-Meal today!
- Food must be prepared in a licensed kitchen.
- Food can be delivered hot or cold as long as it is fully cooked and can be reheated in our microwave.
- Plan to feed 25-30 people for the House Within the Hospital
- Plan to feed 40 to 50 people for our Westmoreland House.
- Please call 585-276-5437 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your commitment.
- Meals can be delivered at any time of the day.
- No serving supplies or beverages are needed.
- Delivery to the hospital is easy. Just pull up to the Golisano Children’s Hospital upper loop on Crittenden Blvd., call the above number and we will come out and pick it up. You are invited to come inside and tour our hospital service facilities.
- If you have any questions about our Cater a Meal Program please call 585-276-5437.
Rosie Torzynski – Program Coordinator