MAKE A MEAL
Nothing says “home” more than a home-cooked meal, especially after a long day at the hospital. Our families appreciate the comfort and support provided by groups preparing a meal. You don’t need to be a professional chef – you just need to want to provide an invaluable service that has a direct impact on families.
It is critical to maintain a safe and sanitary environment in order to protect the health of families, employees, volunteers, visitors or others in the event of a community spread of COVID-19 in Monroe County. The Make-A-Meal program at RMHC Rochester will be suspended until further notice. Please be advised that the need for meals for our families will continue throughout the suspension.
We are asking the community to consider making the following contributions to help keep our families comfortable and safe during this time:
Have a catered meal delivered to our house – http://www.rmhcrochester.org/get-involved/cater-a-meal/
- Plan to serve 30-40 people for the House Within The Hospital.
- Plan to serve 40 to 50 people for the Westmoreland House.
- We ask that breakfast arrive by 8:00am and dinner is served between 6:00-6:30 pm.
Rosie Torzynski – Program Coordinator
• Help purchase critical supplies for our families – http://www.rmhcrochester.org/get-involved/wish-list/
• Send a cash donation through our website – http://www.rmhcrochester.org/get-involved/donate/
• Purchase a gifts cards to local restaurants and grocery stores.
We appreciate your support for our children and families!