Donating items is a great way to help us help families provide the comforts of home so they can focus on caring for their children. Choose from the two lists below. Both include items that the Ronald McDonald House currently needs to serve our families; items just like you use at home. For the health and safety of our families, only new and unexpired items will be accepted. Environmentally friendly products are appreciated.
Amazon Wish List
An easy way to ensure we receive exactly what we need by shopping from our Amazon Wish List. Please be sure to mark the item as a gift and include your name and email to acknowledge your donation.
For donations not purchased through Amazon, please call (585) 442-54387 and make arrangements to drop off items at the Ronald McDonald House, 333 Westmoreland Dr. Rochester.
- Family-sized frozen entrees (such as Stouffers Mac & Cheese, Lasagna, Chicken Pot Pie)
- Fresh fruit: apples, oranges, bananas
- Disinfectant wipes, laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner, tall kitchen trash bags, dish soap, Swiffer pads, paper towel, pot scrubbers, air freshener
- Gift cards for perishable items and (Wegmans, Tops, Wal-Mart)
- Gift cards for hard goods personal hygiene supplies (Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, BuyBuy Baby, General Visa Gift Cards)
- Gift cards for gas
- Donate your vehicle and we’ll pick it up for free