Get your company, youth groups, clubs, friends and families excited about making the seasons bright for our families during the most critical time of their lives. This year, we need your help in bringing the holiday spirit to our children, caretakers and siblings across all of our programs. You can make a difference through one or more of our giving options. No gift is too small.
Holiday gift collection starts November 1, 2019.
The health and safety of the families in our care is our top priority. Thank you for your generosity and observing the following safety restrictions:
- Please deliver your gifts/donation unwrapped. You may provide gift bags and gift wrap separately.
- We cannot accept used toys and clothing of any kind or condition, including stuffed animals.
- We cannot accept toy guns or weapons of any kind. We cannot accept games or movies with violent or potentially traumatic content.
- Due to medical privacy regulations, we are not able to arrange for you to give your gifts directly to families.
- We do not accept expired items of any kind.
- If you are interested in supporting holiday festivities, please consider making a year-end donation (we can link this to the annual appeal)