Summertime Savings Pop Up Sale:
Dates: Friday, July 26, 2019 10:00am – 7:00pm
Location: 1 Medley Centre Pkwy. Rochester, NY 14622
75% off the entire store*
- Adult Clothing: Fill a bag for $5*
- Kids Clothes: Buy bag for $3 fill and it for $3*
- Books: Buy bag for $3 and fill it for $3*
- Puzzles: Buy bag for $3 and fill it for $5
*Bag Sales are not included in 75% off sale and must use bags provided and while supplies last
‘Sunshine & Sunflowers’ for Ronald McDonald House:
Join us and our friends at Stokoe Farms August 16th- 18th and August 23rd- 24th for the area’s largest Sunflower Festival in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester.
Bring your friends and enjoy a walk through the fields of sunflowers and zinnias. Stay to enjoy beer & wine, food, live music, friendly farm animals, and activities.
For more information or to buy tickets click here!
The Event: Strength will be held on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience Strength through the lens of our families, community supporters, volunteers and staff, all while learning more about our current programs and our mission of supporting the health and wellness of kids and families. Stay tuned for further information!
The Fall Sale:
The Sale is an exciting 4-day fundraising event hosted by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester (RMHCR) that welcomes the Rochester community to partake in bargain shopping and learn more about our organization.
The Sale will sell a range of new and gently used items—from furniture and décor to clothing and sporting goods—all donated by the community and sold at bargain pricing.
Dates: October 23rd – 26th, 2019
Location: 1 Medley Centre Parkway on the ground floor of the Macy’s in Medley Centre
Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday 10/23/19- 12 pm to 7 pm (Donor Day – ticket required for entry, tickets can be purchased at the door for $25)
- Thursday 10/24/19- 10 am to 7 pm
- Friday 10/25/19- 10 am to 7 pm (25% off sale)
- Saturday 10/26/19- 10 am to 5 pm (50% off sale)
Drop off Donation Days:
Bring your new and gently used items to 1 Medley Centre Parkway. Your donations will be sold to benefit our RMHCR families and programs. When you donate, you will receive a special donor ticket that will allow you to access the sale floor 1 day prior to general admission.Click here for information on accepted donations.
- Thursday, June 20, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 11, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, August 8, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, August 22, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, September 5, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, September 19, 2019: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday Curbside Day – September 14, 2019: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Please note our guidelines on donations and what goods we cannot accept.
Schedule a Donation Pick-up:
We are currently scheduling donation pick-ups. Please call Nancy Mincer at Champion Moving & Storage: 585-235-3500 ext. 301
Purchased Furniture Pick-up Notice:
Please be aware that RMHCR volunteers and staff are unable to lift and place purchased furniture into your vehicle. Customers will be responsible for loading purchased furniture into their vehicles. Please visit the furniture kiosk after check-out to schedule a time to pick-up your items if you are unable to pick them up during the sale. Picking up furniture during sale week business hours is available. During this time there is no scheduling and customers may be required to wait for their items.