It’s sometimes the little things in life make the biggest difference. Each year we serve over 60,000 individuals through our various programs. The giving tree is a great way to support all of our programs from the comfort of your home or office. It’s easy. Just select your item(s), check-out and we will get a celebration notification when you have completed your giving transaction.
To make a donation via our Giving Tree, click here.
We look forward to getting your notification!
Please share this page with the people you know.
- Provide healthy snacks and fresh produce for Family Room/Lounge visitors for (1) one month – $240
- Supply meal vouchers to (2) two caregivers for a week – $210
- Having your entire family live in one room for an extended period of time can be difficult. You can provide a room cleaning service for a family – $200
- Provide nutritious snacks for children leaving their outpatient appointments at Strong Memorial Hospital. For many, it’s their first meal of the day – $150
- Provide dinner for one night at the Westmoreland House – $150
- Provide dinner for one night at the House Within the Hospital – $150
- There is nothing like a clean home. Provide cleaning supplies for (2) two families – $100
- Help lighten the load by providing laundry supplies for (2) two families – $75
- Provide a parent with a stress removal massage session at the Westmoreland House- $50
- Provide (1) one day of groceries for a family – $50
- Provide a general store gift card for families in need of personal care items – $40
- Buy formula and other food items for babies and toddlers – $35
- Buy arts & crafts for children living at the Westmoreland House – $25
- Buy a gas card for families in need of travel assistance – $25
For more information call:
Phone: (585) 442-5437
Thank you for your generosity and support this holiday season.